Thursday, August 22, 2013

A Day in the Life, Pt. 1

8:30am: Awake to the infantile screeches of the world's most neurotic cat as her tiny paws climb my ribcage like a ladder.

8:45am: Eat cereal on the couch while reading MFC mails. One guy wants a pair of my "xtra dirty cummed in" panties with no intention of actually buying them, another sends me a poem in a foreign language that I do not understand, and yet another asks me to share some of my erotic stories with him for free --  because he "likes to write," too. While I shouldn't be surprised by the preponderance of freeloaders on a website called "MyFreeCams," a part of me wishes that more people acknowledged the primary reason why I cam: money.

9:00am: Check camscore.

9:30am: Reluctantly open emails from my dear old friends, Sprint and Sallie.

10:30am: Yoga time. Damn, my ass is starting to look good in these shorts...

12:30pm: Devour a lunch of humidity-softened matzoh crackers, peanut butter, and overripe apricots.

1:00pm: Wash away the sweat and matzoh crumbs with a cold shower -- I am too cheap to turn on the A/C.

1:15pm: Check camscore.

1:30pm: Make enchiladas for boyfriend's lunches, and hopefully a few of my own. Pretend that I am a 1950s housewife dutifully fulfilling her gender roles.

2:30pm: Apply makeup. What appears to the average webcam viewer as a paragon of natural beauty, in fact, requires enough paint and powder to put Ronald McDonald to shame. The "effortless look," for example, typically consists of no less than six judiciously applied products.

3:00pm: Log onto MFC for a private show scheduled in advance.

3:30pm: Realize that the person is not showing up. Check camscore.

3:45pm: Happy hour! Pour a glass of brandy; wallow in sense of disappointment and self-pity. But hey, at least I make some tasty enchiladas...

4:45pm: Line up dildos, vibrators, lipstick, and a towel. The show must go on.

To be continued!

1 comment:

  1. Just some friendly feedback.... don't focus so much on it as a job. Have some fun with it. Have some topics in mind to share with your audience. Be a little more patient. People will warm up to you but that takes time. Brains and wit are very sexy too. And you have a lot of that. Take it for what you want.... fapwanker

    ReplyDelete